Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pleasantly surprised

I think every mom/dad goes through the fears of what kind of kid their child is going to become. We all want great things for our children, to be productive members of society, polite, good manners and well behaved. Some days I get very worried. But then there are days like today and yesterday where my children's true behaviour shows. And I like it! Im proud and impressed. My little Ty has been sick with a fever, and this unexplained side pain so we saw the dr yesterday and he sent us for blood work and a urine test. My boy was fabulous! Even though he knew he would be getting a needle he sat so still, even through the tears!! Today he had to have an ultrasound, he laid perfectly still, and after asked if he could have another one! I think he wanted another so he could get more treats and stickers ;).
All in all I know my kids are great kids and we are doing a great job of raising them! We couldn't be more proud!
http://instagr.am/p/RI4CMNJOHM/

No comments:

Post a Comment