I am a mom of 2 boys: Zachary, age 7; Tyler, age 4and I am happily married for 9+ years!! This blog is a place to share stories, memories, and a place for me to just chat about my life as a mom, wife, nurse, friend, and daughter!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Welcome 2012 - I've been waiting for you!
WOW - what a year 2011 was! Full of good and not so good!!
To recap:
- Brett and I went to Vegas in May with some good friends. Was a FUN trip!
- I travelled (all by myself) to Arkansas to see a great friend - Heather. We had a great girls weekend in Branson, lots of shopping and laughs!
- Camping in the summer! We spent some fun times at the lake with Blake and Jen, and made some great new friends!!
- Zach turned 6 and Tyler turned 3
- Brett and I celebrated 8 years of marriage in April
- Brett got diagnosed with Celiac in Sept - which explained alot of the pain he was having since Dec 2010
- Zach lost his 2 bottom teeth, and started in Gr 1
- Ty got tubes in his ears in February, and it has been great seeing and hearing his speech improve!
Of course, with a new year comes those famous new years resolutions! (in no particular order of importance)
Here are mine:
1. To blog more frequently!
2. to be more organized in my house!
3. to be strong, fit and healthy
4. To make some great memories with my kids!
I promise to do a Christmas update with pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment