I am a mom of 2 boys: Zachary, age 7; Tyler, age 4and I am happily married for 9+ years!! This blog is a place to share stories, memories, and a place for me to just chat about my life as a mom, wife, nurse, friend, and daughter!
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Tyler starts preschool!
I debated putting Tyler into a preschool....for a couple reasons.
a) I didnt put Zach into preschool at 3....
b) He already goes to a day care where he gets the socialization factor, having to listen to another adult, crafts, toys, etc...
c) It is only 2 hours a session, and it is hard to get away from work to pick him up, and take him, then pick him up from school to take him back to day care.
So what made me change my mind?? TYLER IS BORED OUT OF HIS TREE WITH JUST ME AT HOME!! To the point where he mopes around, asking when we can pick up Zachary!! As sweet as it is...it makes it hard for me, because no matter how hard I try, I am not as fun as his brother to play with, and when Tyler is bored....thats when he gets into the most trouble!
So I looked at the preschool schedule, and lo and behold they have a 3 year old class on Fridays (which I have off) so I enrolled him. This might be the best $79 a month I have ever spent!! His first day was this past Friday (yesterday) and he LOVED it! It was all he could talk about for the rest of the day!! The best part?? I got to go to Walmart ALL BY MY SELF!!! DO you know how glorious that truely is??
Anyway - here are a couple pics of his first day!
As you can see...he was a LITTLE excited to go!!
I hope he continues to love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment